AJ DAVIS is a department store chain, which has many credit customers and wants to find out more information about these customers. A sample of 50 credit customers is selected with data collected on the following five variables.
1. Location (rural, urban, suburban)
2. Income (in $1,000’s—be careful with this)
3. Size (household size, meaning number of people living in the household)
4. Years (the number of years that the customer has lived in the current location)
5. Credit balance (the customers current credit card balance on the store’s credit card, in $).
The data is available in Doc Sharing Course Project Data Set as an Excel file. You are to copy and paste the data set into a minitab worksheet.
Exploratory Data Analysis
· For each of the five variables, process, organize, present, and summarize the data. Analyze each variable by itself using graphical and numerical techniques of summarization. Use minitab as much as possible, explaining what the printout tells you. You may wish to use some of the following graphs: stem-leaf diagram, frequency or relative frequency table, histogram, boxplot, dotplot, pie chart, bar graph. Caution: Not all of these are appropriate for each of these variables, nor are they all necessary. More is not necessarily better. In addition, be sure to find the appropriate measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion for the above data. Where appropriate use the five number summary (the Min, Q1, Median, Q3, Max). Once again, use minitab as appropriate, and explain what the results mean.
· Analyze the connections or relationships between the variables. There are 10 pairings here (location and income, location and size, location and years, location and credit balance, income and size, income and years, income and balance, size and years, size and credit balance, years and Credit Balance). Use graphical as well as numerical summary measures. Explain what you see. Be sure to consider all 10 pairings. Some variables show clear relationships, while others do not.
· Prepare your report in Microsoft Word (or some other word processing package),integrating your graphs and tables with text explanations and interpretations.Be sure that you have graphical and numerical back up for your explanations and interpretations. Be selective in what you include in the report. I’m not looking for a 20-page report on every variable and every possible relationship (that’s 15 things to do). Rather, what I want you do is to highlight what you see for three individual variables(no more than one graph for each, one or two measures of central tendency and variability (as appropriate), and two or three sentences of interpretation). For the 10 pairings, identify and report only on three of the pairings, again using graphical and numerical summary (as appropriate), with interpretations. Please note that at least one of your pairings must include location and at least one of your pairings must not include location.
· Submission: The report from Part 4, including all relevant graphs and numerical analysis along with interpretations
Format for report:
1. Brief introduction
2. Discuss your first individual variable, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
3. Discuss your second individual variable, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
4. Discuss your third individual variable, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
5. Discuss your first pairing of variables, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
6. Discuss your second pairing of variables, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
7. Discuss your third pairing of variables, using graphical, numerical summary, and interpretation
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.