As Web forms get longer, we very commonly see them split across multiple pages to collect all of the necessary information. There are different reasons for this. A long form can be daunting for users and a large/long form can be difficult for users to fill out on a mobile device. These forms need to be designed so that the data entered by the user on the forms on each page will be submitted to the Web server simultaneously. This makes more sense as they are part of the same data set. The problem with stateless pages is that if the user moves from one page to the next, the data entered is lost. To bypass this issue, you will need to use query strings, hidden input fields, and cookies.
In this assessment you will use the previously created registration.html file to send information to a second page (interests.html) that has another form for the user to complete. You will write a script on that form that will save the information from both forms to a cookie and then display it on a third page.
· It will help to output the array into the browser console so that you can verify that the string is being correctly parsed. Details on the browser console can be found in the Resources.
Read the Overview.
Modify the “registration.html” page created in the prior assessment to send a query (that has all input field information from that form) to a second page (interests.html (created by you)). The information should be stored in hidden input fields (in the interests.html page) using the same field id/name. The interests page should ask the user to enter the following in optional fields:
· Interests (list at least three using a checkbox).
· Newsletter sign up (radio box with a yes/no option).
· Comments (free form text area).
· Referred by (text field).
Make sure to do the following:
· Create and integrate a script on the registration.html page that stores the input field data into hidden fields to be used in the interests.html page once the submit button is pressed.
· Create an interests.html page with a form that has the fields listed above. This interests.html page will read in the input from the query string data from the registration.html page and store them into hidden input fields.
· Write a script that runs in response to the submit event, from the interests.html page, that saves the input from both pages to a series of cookies to store each input, and opens a third page called confirm.html that reads and displays information from all the fields.
· Once completed, view your pages in each of your two selected Web browsers to see if the content renders appropriately and consistently within each. Next, verify that your code is error-free using the appropriate browser-specific development tool found in the Resources. Take a screen capture of each of your validation results and save it for submission.
· Upload your Web site files to your Web host.
· Submit your work in the courseroom using a single Zip file containing the following:
. Your entire Web site and all associated files.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.