Week 6 –
A Final Project is due the last class session. The Final Project will contribute 30% to the course grade.
With instructor approval, students will select an organization that either has or is experiencing challenges with its compensation and benefit system. The student will provide a brief historical view of the organization. The student should assess the company’s current challenge, review other organizations that had a similar situation (and the strategy they devised to address the issue), explore theories and strategies that should be contemplated to address the situation, and finally, include a recommendation to management regarding how to address/resolve the situation. Importantly, the student should ensure any recommendations are based on solid research and analysis and reflect a comprehensive solution to the problem.
The Final Paper must include a minimum of eight credible sources (in addition to textbook). Research topics must be reviewed in advance with the instructor.
Writing the Compensation and Benefits Paper
This essay must reflect what is considered the current “state of the art” systems, reflecting both academic and professional (practical) orientations. The Final Paper must be 8-10 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines. This paper may be written in first person. This Final Paper should review the available research, discuss the implications of that research for the topic area, and provide conclusions. The paper should be organized into the following areas (use section headings to organize your key points):
1. Introduction: The area of research should be described and the purpose of the research. That is, describe the topic area in terms of (a) its relationship to the topic and (b) what you want to be able to contribute to the training literature by writing this paper. Your introduction must include a succinct thesis statement.
2. Review of the literature: Students must provide a brief historical view of the organization and assess the company’s current challenges. This review will include an examination of other organizations with similar situations, including the strategies used to address their issues. Students need to explore theories and strategies that could address the situation. Identify any areas that may have not been addressed in the literature used for review.
3. Implications: Assess any implications. Organize the implications of the literature in a manner that logically builds the case for your recommendations. For each of your implications be sure to reference the literature related to that implication. Be sure to indicate whether the implication is one that has already been made in the literature or if this is one that is original to you through your own analysis.
4. Recommendations: Based on the research, students must make recommendations for a comprehensive solution to the problem. This is where you tie all the pieces together. Make sure your recommendations are organized in a logical order that synthesizes your major points relative to the purpose of your paper. Be sure that your recommendations are justified and have credible support. Inspire your audience to think about the practical application of your topic. Remember, this is the last thing you are leaving with your reader so make the context of your message clear, communicate the impact of your topic, and leave a lasting impression.
5. Conclusion: Be sure your conclusion summarizes your paper and explains how you have addressed the thesis statement.
Your paper should include:
· Must include a title page according to APA style.
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought and analysis.
· Must include section headings to organize your key points clearly.
· Must include citations to references that support the assertions made and facts presented in the paper.
· Must conclude a conclusion paragraph that ties directly back to your thesis statement.
· Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
· Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.