Please assist me with writing this paper. it is an persuasive essay needed immediately. Need it by today 1/2/19 by 9pm CST.
Throughout this course, you will review scenarios involving Company A, which has been acquired by Company B. Company A was founded in 1956 in Mobile, Alabama. The average age of its workforce is 57 and it is comprised of 40% Caucasian and 85% male. Company B was founded in 1997 in San Francisco, California. The average age of its workforce is 35 and it is comprised of 45% Caucasian and 50% male.
These two companies have been staunch competitors in the marketplace for several years and the employees of Company A are resentful of integrating with their former rival. There are many strategic and ethical challenges involved in this acquisition. A few of the goals of the acquisition project are listed below:
· Managing the Communication and Information Sharing:
· The company wants to keep employees informed of how the acquisition will impact them.
The company wants to be sure that they provide enough information to satisfy the employees, but not provide so much that the employees feel overwhelmed.
· The company wants to be sure that the timing of the communication matches their execution of the changes within the two organizations.
· Managing the Consolidation and Changes:
· There is no doubt that there will be layoffs as a result of the acquisition. The company wants to do what is best for the acquisition in a way that inflicts the least amount of harm to the existing employees.
· The company wants to make the decisions about who to layoff in the fairest way possible.
· The company wants to try and limit exposure to potential discrimination (age and gender) stemming from the layoffs.
· Managing the Relocations of Some the Employees:
· Another impact of acquisitions is that employees may be asked to relocate in order to maintain employment in the newly formed organization.
· The company wants to manage the expenses and potential disruption with the relocations.
· The company wants to assess relocations verses hiring new employees locally.
Let us look at the role and responsibilities of HR managers regarding managing the company’s goals related to the recent acquisition.
You have a wide variety of employees encompassing different ages, genders, and ethnic backgrounds represented in these two companies. As a Strategic HR Director, your goal is to create a workforce that will effectively move the newly formed company forward.
Now, address the following issues:
· Identify all of the information you would need to effectively manage the three goals above.
· Identify the challenges and potential issues related to implementing the three goals above.
· Develop recommendations for strategies to address these challenges and help the newly formed company meet its goals.
Write a five-to-seven-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.