1. What is the role of an EA framework within the EA methodology?
2. Select a real-world medium or large size enterprise and provide:
a) The phases and steps of an appropriate EA implementation methodology.
b) The way that EA stakeholder support will be obtained.
c) The recommended schedule for updating the EA.
3. Why does an EA implementation methodology begin with the selection of an EA framework?
4. Choose a medium or large size enterprise and provide the following regarding the areas of the EA3
a) List examples of documentation from the enterprise that would be appropriate at each of the five
b) List examples of documentation from the enterprise that would be appropriate for the three
common planning threads.
c) List examples of documentation from the enterprise that would illustrate Lines of Business.
d) List examples of documentation from the enterprise that would illustrate crosscutting
5. Why can an enterprise’s business services, information flows, applications, and networks be viewed
as EA components?
6. Why are national and international standards important to EA components?
7. List several hypothetical EA components at each level of the EA3 Framework for a large automobile
a) Compare and contrast the use of the term “component” in the context of how it is used in
this chapter with the use of the term in the software and application development industry.
b) Obtain the Annual Report of a Fortune 500 corporation and list potential EA components at
each level of the EA3 Framework.
8. What are the differences between traditional (ERD and DFD) data modeling techniques and objectOriented data modeling techniques (UML)?
9. Find a public or private sector enterprise and identify the following current EA components/artifacts
at each level of the EA3 Cube Framework:
a) Identify current strategic goals, initiatives, and outcome measures.
b) Identify current LOBs, business services, and associated activity/flow diagrams.
c) Identify current information flows and data documentation in each LOB.
d) Identify the current IT systems and applications that support information flows for each LOB.
e) Identify the current IT infrastructure and networks that host IT systems and applications.
10. How can the ongoing transition between current and future EA views be managed?
11. How can Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
activities be reflected in future views at the Products & Services level of the EA3 Cube Framework?
12. How can changes in information flows and data structures be reflected in future views at the Data &
Information level of the EA3 framework?
13. How can changes in applications and functionality be reflected in future views at the Applications &
Systems level of the EA3 Cube Framework?
14. How can changes in voice, data, and video networks be reflected in future views at the Networks &
Infrastructure level of the EA3 Cube Framework?
15. Develop a future scenario for an enterprise that describes changes in processes, human factors, and
technology. Identify the planning assumptions that underlie these changes.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.