Please see detailed instructions in the attachment.
Please provide fresh work.
This paper is likely to be between 5-8 pages double spaced please read the instructions carefully.
You’re going to plan the steps in designing and developing a Web site for a fictional company, sports team, or organization. Think of your interests and come up with a topic you’d like to use for this project.
The objective of this project is to show how you’ve learned the concepts in this course to plan what’s needed to create a multimedia project from start to finish. It will also give you practice in understanding and responding to clients’ needs.
By now, you’ve learned the importance of planning a Web site before you begin to create it. It helps you focus on what your Web site is about and who it’s for, and may save you countless hours of tweaking.
For this project, you’re going to envision a Web site you’d like to create. You’ll begin with idea analysis. Turn to page 248 for a list of questions you can think about for this project.
Write the Executive Statement
Make sure you can answer the following:
· How will people use this website?
· What will users gain from this website?
· What types of features will be most useful to the users of this website?
Once you’ve answered these questions, write your answers in an executive statement of at least 250 words.
Write the Creative Strategy
Think about the look and feel of the Web site. Consider the multimedia elements you want to include on your site, such as text, images, and video. Write a description of your creative strategy of at least 250 words.
Create Your Team
Think about your strengths and weaknesses for the resources you need to develop your project. Perhaps you’d like to work on graphics or writing, or maybe you’re more project-oriented and would rather handle the overall management. Think about the other talents you need to pull together a strong team for your project. Write a description of your multimedia team in at least 250 words.
Create Your Storyboards
Now it’s time to think about how you’re going to design your Web site and what elements you’re going to use. Create storyboards for each page of your Web site, keeping the following guidelines in mind:
· Create your storyboard using whatever program you like (e.g., Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, scanned drawings, a wireframing tool)
· Ensure your site is a minimum of five pages.
· Include a minimum of two forms of media on each page (e.g., graphics, sound, video, and animation) in whichever way you choose (e.g., embedded or linked).
· Include at least one of each of the following types of media (not all necessarily on the same page):
· Save your files and note the filenames to give to your instructor (e.g., yournamestoryboard.doc or yournamestoryboard.ppt).
· Make sure you answer the following questions in your storyboards:
· Have I created a clear navigational structure?
· Have I chosen appropriate typography?
· Have I chosen appropriate colors?
· Have I chosen appealing media that matches the tone of the site?
· Do my media have acceptable download times?
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins.
2. Read the instructions carefully and address the topics and issues that are suggested.
3. Carefully proofread your project, making sure that you use correct spelling and grammar and appropriate sentence structure.
The grade you’ll receive for this research project will be based on the following criteria:
The executive statement clearly states what the Web site is about.
The creative strategy clearly states the Web site’s design strategy.
The roles of each team member needed are indicated.
The storyboards depict the layout of each page of the Web site.
The site contains a minimum of five pages.
Each page has at least two forms of media.
The pages are well-planned using guidelines learned throughout the course.
All four required types of media are included on the Web pages.
· Demonstrates a clear understanding of the assignment
· Incorporates the suggested concepts into the research project
· Includes other relevant information from the textbook
· Uses own ideas in the formulation of this project
· Ensures each part of the essay is at least 250 words in length
· Uses correct grammar, sentence structure, and spelling
· Uses appropriate terminology showing knowledge of the concepts in this course
The paper is double-spaced and typed in font size 12. It includes the student’s
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.