For this assignment, you will utilize information and research from the assignments in previous units to create a concept paper on the community health of the community you have chosen (Kansas Community). You will incorporate your opinions and perspectives, supported by research and data you discovered in your previous assignments. Your concept paper should contain best practices, philosophies, and other related issues that you believe should be acted on in the near future for the betterment of the community. It should also illustrate the unique roles and requirements of a community health worker serving this area.
Be sure to consider any feedback you received from your professor in previous assignments as you address the following areas in your concept paper.
1) Give an overview of your community to include any relevant population, demographic, cultural, social, or economic characteristics.
2) Identify a significant determinant of health that impacts your community.
3) Identify a specific public health issue that is commonly seen by a multicultural or diverse population in the community.
4) Describe a local health promotion program that is failing or lacking in the community that could help meet the determinants of health needs of the diverse population in the community.
5) Discuss the community health framework/model that can be applied to the health promotion program.
6) Discuss a law or policy that could alleviate determinant of health issues if it were in place.
7) Discuss the role a CHW would play in addressing determinants of health, multicultural or diverse populations, and health equity in the community.
8) Identify the role a CHW can play and the collaboration needed with others in the community to effect system, environmental, and policy changes.
9) Discuss the skills and traits a CHW would need to be a successful change agent in this community.
10) Conclude your concept paper with recommendations and expectations of positive change in the public health of the community.
Your concept paper will be a minimum of four pages, not counting the title and reference pages. It should be logically arranged to support your analysis and offer strong arguments and evidence. You must use at least four sources (one of which must come from the CSU Online Library) to support the analysis and discussion in your concept paper. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Your concept paper, including all references, will be formatted in APA style.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.