1. Complete a review of the company’s code of ethics/conduct. Address the following questions:
○ When was the code last updated?
○ In your organization, what format is the most current code of ethics/conduct in? How does the format meet the needs of employees who are searching for information?
○ Around what is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct centered? Provide the text of this item.
○ In what way(s) is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct a practical guide for employees? ○ What audience is your organization’s code of ethics/conduct directed to?
○ In what ways, if any, does your organization’s code of ethics/conduct support day-to-day decision making?
○ How does the code of ethics/conduct address corporate social responsibility?
○ How does the code of ethics/conduct address environmental stewardship?
○ How are the universal core ethical values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, responsibility, fairness, and citizenship represented in your organization’s code of ethics/conduct? If one or more are not represented, how might they be?
○ What, if any, training has been associated with the code?
○ How do the provisions align with those presented in Common Code Provisions?
2. Discuss your company’s organizational culture, especially as it relates to ethics and leadership.
○ What role does leadership currently play in promoting ethics?
○ What role should leadership play in promoting ethics?
3. Answer the following questions about your company:
○ What ethics challenges are common in the work you do? In your workplace?
○ Where are your greatest areas of risk? Which groups of employees, locations, business units, etc. are potential “hot spots”?
○ What values are important to your company and its employees?
○ What values are necessary for your business, your work in particular?
○ What ethics and compliance resources will be most beneficial for employees? What vehicles of support (a phone line, an email, an individual or committee, internal social network, etc.) are likely to be most utilized and helpful?
○ In developing your code and values, which groups’ input is necessary? Who would be helpful?
○ How can this ethical code of conduct be used to support the tone at the top?
4. Provide at least three suggestions for updating the current code of ethics/conduct and the program surrounding it. Think about how the code of ethics/conduct should be incorporated into communications, as well as what type of training should be used to present information and updates to employees. Also discuss what role senior leadership will play in the ethics program.
5. The paper should be a maximum of 10 pages, 12 point font, double spaced. Use APA intext citations and reference list.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.