Action Research Project Proposal
Instructions: This is a three-part assignment, in which you develop a proposal for a viable action research project. The purpose of the proposal is to engage and inform potential funders of the project, as well as other key stakeholder groups invested in social change initiatives. The proposal should clearly and succinctly describe all aspects of your proposed project, clearly explaining what you will do and why.
In PART 3, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation, to include an overview of your proposed project, as well as a completed SWOT Analysis which could potentially be used to guide further development of the proposed project.
In this part of the assignment, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you provide an overview and summary of your proposed community-based action research project. In an actual community setting, the intended audience for this type of presentation would be prospective funding entities and key stakeholders from the community such as representatives from a human service agency, nonprofit organization or university. The presentation should be developed with this audience in mind.
In addition to providing an overview of the proposed project, you will also complete and present an initial SWOT analysis, where you critically review strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats which need to be considered in moving forward with the project.
The PowerPoint presentation should consist of 15-20 slides, not including the title slide and slide for APA citations. Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Title slide with your name and the name of your proposed project
2. Introduction and Lit Review of the social issue of concern (e.g., poverty, inequality)
3. Overview of the Community in which the proposed project will take place
4. Envisioned Social Change or improved conditions anticipated if the project is implemented.
5. Aims and Objectives of the proposed project.
6. Investigative Approach and Study Design: briefly explain why this approach is a good match with the envisioned change.
7. Recruitment Strategy: summarize how you will engage community partners and participants in the action research project.
8. Community Assessment: (1) summarize the approach you will take to assess community needs and assets of relevance to the envisioned change; (2) briefly describe the data collection methods you propose using to conduct the needs assessment.
9. Community Planning and Capacity Building: summarize the approach you will take to foster community connections and strengthen collective decision-making.
10. Analytic Approach and Methods: briefly describe a plan to analyze collected data.
11. Quality Control: briefly describe steps you will take to ensure a high-quality, ethically sound project.
12. Evaluation: briefly describe the overall approach you will take to evaluate project processes, outcomes, and impact.
13. SWOT Analysis: provide a visual model of your initial observations regarding strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to consider as you potentially move forward with the proposed project.
14. Community Learning and Action: Describe how this proposed project can promote learning and action consistent with the envisioned social change.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.