Scrum Master – FEB. 2019 – JUL. 2019
Verizon Wireless – IRVING, TX
· Set recurring status meetings with the product, portfolio, and delivery managers
· Provided a single point of contact for projects
· Managed the health of the team
· Removed obstacles for developers and testers
· Worked with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives
· Worked effectively with others to remove delivery team roadblocks
· Used key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed work
· Guided team through continual improvement process
· Facilitated all scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Grooming
· Created Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Documents (BRD, FSD)
· Managed sprint backlog items and tasks
· Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
· Oral and written communication skills
· Technical Project Management
· IT Strategy & Planning
· Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Methodologies
· Typing speed of 60 wpm
· Problem solving skills
· Product Management
· Strategic Planning
· Process Documentationn
Dedicated and well-organized, having the initiative to discover and solve problems in a creative manner. Over a year of experience in IT as a Scrum Master/Business Analyst with delivering projects by efficiently collaborating, facilitating, and coaching scrum teams. Excellent communication skills with a propensity to work in a team environment.
· Strong ability to work with both experienced and new agile teams.
· Efficient in managing sensitive stakeholder communication detailing the SDLC lifecycle and project status on schedule, scope, budget, performance variance and critical issues.
· Committed Servant leader and a team player with excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
· Acute Business Analysis skills with expertise in business process re-engineering.
· Collaborated with stakeholders and other project team to learn and implement best practice to improve quality and increase software delivery velocity.
· Removed roadblocks with the team with use of technical and functional knowledge.
· Deep understanding of Agile and Lean principles and how they underpin the Scrum processes.
· Social Skills and a good communicator. Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
Bachelor of BUSINESS administration in It management – Oct. 2021 – present
western governors university
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE – 2018
Oklahoma city community college
Certified Scrum Master – Certificate ID: 001114203
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Business Analyst Intern – JUN. 2016 – NOV. 2016
Beetatek Inc – IRVING, TX
· Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts and macros in Excel.
· Developed Metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement,
· Reconciled and reported record discrepancies to prepare for annual audit.
· Provided summary reports of analytical findings to leadership and other departments.
· Assisted with creating a project strategy by collaborating with the team in the decision-making process.
· Maintained positive relationships with client and internal teams.
· Summarized analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
· Monitored, created, and published reports ensuring they are complete and accurate.
· Dealt with frequent, unexpected, and occasionally significant changes to requirements.
· Helped to make sure the final deliverable meets the project specifications and qualifications.
Business Analyst- FEB. 2017 – OCT. 2018
Allstate – IRVING, TX
· Created Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents (BRD, FSD).
· Assisted with the system testing/user acceptance testing (UAT) of the functional enhancements as needed.
· Reviewed Business Requirements, Functional Specifications to ensure the quality of SDLC deliverables.
· Created workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate processes and timelines.
· Requirement documentations using Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
· Assisted product owner in re-prioritizing the product backlog during the sprint review meeting and velocity calculation.
· Ensured timely delivery of requirements and design documents in line with project milestones.
· Managed milestones across multiple teams.
· Created Use-Case and Business Use-Case Model after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes.
· Organized Joint Application Developments (JAD) sessions and Joint Requirement Planning Sessions (JRP), walkthrough, Interviews, Workshops and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions with end-user/clients/stakeholders and IT group.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.