1. What is the OSI security architecture?
2. List and briefly define the three key objectives of computer security.
3. List and briefly define categories of passive and active security attacks.
4. List and briefly define categories of security services.
5. List and briefly define categories of security mechanisms.
6. List and briefly define the fundamental security design principles.
7. Explain the difference between an attack surface and an attack tree.
1. What does it mean to say that b is a divisor of a?
2. What is the meaning of the expression a divides b?
3. What is the difference between modular arithmetic and ordinary arithmetic?
4. What is a prime number?
5. What is Euler’s totient function?
6. The Miller–Rabin test can determine if a number is not prime but cannot determine if a number is prime. How can such an algorithm be used to test for primality?
7. What is a primitive root of a number?
8. What is the difference between an index and a discrete logarithm?
1. Describe the main requirements for the secure use of symmetric encryption.
2. What are the two basic functions used in encryption algorithms?
3. Differentiate between secret-key encryption and public-key encryption.
4. What is the difference between a block cipher and a stream cipher?
5. What are the two general approaches to attacking a cipher?
6. List and briefly define types of cryptanalytic attacks based on what is known to the attacker.
7. What is the difference between an unconditionally secure cipher and a computationally secure cipher?
8. Why is the Caesar cipher substitution technique vulnerable to a brute-force cryptanalysis?
9. How much key space is available when a monoalphabetic substitution cipher is used to replace plaintext with ciphertext?
10. What is the drawback of a Playfair cipher?
11. What is the difference between a monoalphabetic cipher and a polyalphabetic cipher?
12. What are two problems with the one-time pad?
13. What is a transposition cipher?
14. What are the drawbacks of Steganography?
total 6 pages
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.